Thursday, October 7, 2010

So why did I really choose to study fashion design and put myself through the hardest year of my life??? All I can say is LOVE!!!

As a child I loved Barbies and used to spend hours upon hours in my bedroom changing their clothes and roleplaying with them. I had over 40 Barbies and so many more Barbie outfits. It’s safe to say that I’ve always been passionate about fashion and dressing women.


In 2007 I was hospitalised due to a particularly severe case of glandular fever and subsequently, I was required to have 6 months off work and study to recuperate. During this period I had time to think about what I really loved and wanted out of life and it became clear to me that fashion was the only way to go. So I completely dropped out of my Health Sciences degree and enrolled in Fashion design at Tafe SA and I haven’t looked back. :-)

Sneak Peek of what's to come...


No comments:

Post a Comment