Sunday, October 31, 2010

less than a week until kick off!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe that it's less than a week until the parade!

We had the model fittings on Thursday, which set me back a little bit with my time and organising. Several of the dresses needed to be taken in a fair bit due to fairly tiny models... Well I guess atleast the dresses will fit them amazingly now and look incredible hopefully!!! I am finally getting excited because most of the work is done!

The wedding dress did provide problems during the week as the ruffles were taking a considerably longer amount of time to sew than I had thought they would... all of my garments have to be handed up to the teachers on tuesday for marking before the parade, so hopefully I will have it all done! Down to the wire now!

No comments:

Post a Comment