Friday, November 5, 2010

One day until the parade!!!

So with one day left until our Tafe SA Graduation Fashion parade I'm getting pretty nervous!!!

It will be interesting to say the least when I have to walk down the catwalk in front of 900 people who will be judging my designs... It's such a scary thought that all the work I've put in to my collection all comes down to 3 minutes of catwalk time... And of course I hope that I wont trip when I have to walk down with the last model!!!

Well wish me luck... It's all a bit surreal really....

I will leave you with a couple of images from my photoshoot - thanks to Luci Horsfall and model Maddie from Finesse for both of your amazingness (don't think this is actually a word but it sounded good) on the day and throughout the whole process!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment