Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Wrapping it up...

So the parade went incredibly well, other than a few minor hiccups (including the fact that my name didn't come up when my dresses came out on the runway), but these things happen!

Also at 11.30am on parade day i received a phone call whilst I was halfway through getting my hair coloured at the hairdressers and I was told that the wedding dress bodice zip had broken during the dress rehearsal...


So I had to go and collect the bodice, put a whole new zip in it and have it back at PAC by 3pm before the matinee parade... to say I was stressed is an understatement!

Thanks to my mother who went and collected it, otherwise I wouldn't have had it back in time for the matinee parade! Talk about cutting it finely...!!!

Also thank you to our amazing lecturers who have helped us all through the last few months - especially Sophie, Sue, Scott and Helen - we would have been lost without you,
You have saved me from several breakdowns!!!

I'll leave you with the piccies from the parade... Enjoy xx





 
 







 



















No comments:

Post a Comment